– An attractive, green and sustainable campus in Flemingsberg’s university district
- common campus development plan (physical planning)
- the external campus environment
- Flemingsberg as a whole (an integral part of Stockholm)
- link campus with the initiative Fabege and Huddinge municipality are undertaking in Flemingsbergsdalen
Campus is an integral, transparent part of Flemingsberg. It has a defined structure; it is easy to find, and its future growth is guaranteed. Campus supports collaboration hand-in-hand with sustainable behaviours. Campus is available. It is characterized by great transport links, proximity, attractive meeting places and high-quality architecture.
Representatives: Hemsö – Project Developer, Akademiska Hus – Strategic Property Developer, Stiftelsen Clara – CEO, Locum – Property Strategist, ByggVesta – Project Leader, asst. Project Leader, Skanska – Business Developer, Fabege – Business Developer, Huge – District Director, KI – Property Director, SH – Property & IT Director, Huddinge Municipality – Area Strategist Flemingsberg, Area Planner Planning Section, Botkyrka Municipality –Development Director Community Planning, Region Stockholm – Programme Director Nya Karolinska Huddinge