Stockholm aims to become a world-leading life science cluster. To succeed, the city needs expertise, research facilities, cooperation and cross-border meeting places where creative collaborations can occur.
Welcome to a launch event where we will shed light on what’s needed to set us all on the right path. A Working Lab is a new, key meeting point in that ecosystem. Here, companies, students and scientists can rent labs and office space with flexible contracts. Welcome to our newly opened AWL node which connects KI, life science industry, Campus Flemingsberg and Solna.
– Welcome to A Working Lab Flemingsberg
Sara Gunnerås KI Science Park, Johnny Högberg Flemingsberg Science, Åsa Johansson AWL
– Success factors for a leading life science cluster, Martin Tegner Region Sthlm
– A place for collaboration, Lars Frelin Ana Futura
– Panel discussion with A Working Lab members APLEX Bio and Truly Labs
– Tie the knot!
– Mingle, food, drinks, music and the chance to see the coworking space
Moderator: Patrik Blomquist, KI Innovations
The event is organised by A Working Lab om cooperation with Flemingsberg Science and KI Science Park.
Time: 2022-10-27 at 14.00-15.15
Place: Lounge, AWL Flemingsberg, Alfred Nobels Allé 10,