Flemingsberg 1955-2017

The Flemingsberg area already attracted people 8.000 years ago. It was then an archipelago. Before an expansion of Södertörn University, archaeologists found the traces of these pioneers in the form of quartz tools left behind. Flemingsberg has been named after the Flemingsberg farm. The village where Flemingsberg’s manor was built in the 17th century was originally called Annersta, but when it came into the Flemings family’s possession through Henrik Fleming’s marriage to Ebba Erlandsdotter Bååt, the name was changed to Flemingsberg. Above is a map showing the area’s geographical development from 1955 to the present (map courtesy of Eniro)

Want to know more?
Subscribe to our newsletter.

SUBSCRIBE
CF_logo_neg

Want to know more?
Subscribe to our newsletter.

SUBSCRIBE